Friday 15 April 2011

Hello, Hope all is well.

A lot of you that have regularly seen me or Kara in person have more than likely been aware that over the past 4 years, we have been planning to bugger off on a trip for what will hopefully be a yearlong adventure. If we hadn’t been talking the hind legs off a donkey to you about it, then you’ve defiantly seen effects
 in the “living life to the max” department on homelands. But that’s all part and parcel as a lot of you know from 1st hand experience.

17th April has swung round pretty dam fast, and it still hasn’t sunk in completely to be honest. So what’s in store? Well Bali we be our first stop, having been here a few times in the naughties with one episode narrowly missing the 2002 bombings, it’s always been about the Surf Surf Surf. Having world class waves endlessly peeling all day is going to be hell of a test to see if I can pull the camera out of the bag rather than the board. I failed miserably the last time I was there and returned with many surf memories and the odd surf photo (not that I'm complaining really ;). But I feel I’m on it now with the landscape photography lark. Hopefully the Hindu gods will be on my side.

If you’re interested in seeing how that goes and where we go next, I’ve set up this blog so (if you want that is) you can have a peek now and that and find out what’s new.

See you in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment